| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yorkton, Sk in July is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 64.2mm (2.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 15:27 long and the longest day is 16:30 long with an average length of 16:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Yorkton, Sk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yorkton, Sk, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yorkton, Sk:
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 307.3 kms (191 miles) NW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) WNW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 132.2 kms (82.1 miles) WNW
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) WSW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) WSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) S
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 240.2 kms (149.3 miles) WSW
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 230.7 kms (143.4 miles) S
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) NNE
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 0.3 kms (0.2 miles) SE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) E
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 232.9 kms (144.8 miles) SE
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) ESE